What is the big deal with ad sense

• x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

MikeBarnes wrote:
I used to have a blog with ad sense and a couple mates of mine who had sites told me to switch to Ads-click.publisher.

I tried it out and indeed there are 3 key things with ads-click 1. you can chose the best performing keyword and chose by ppc. 2. total control of the ads coming to your site. 3. no minimum visitors needed.

at the end of the day I made more cash than with ad sense so I don t understand why you guys are going with google.

Mike

And this would probably end to ban. You might get ban because of doing this. Even if you are not the one directly clicking your ads but if google noticed that, hmmm... well, all I can say is sorry.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Rujira_k

Post 3+ Months Ago

Google is cover the largest internet online market, the second is yahoo.com. Have anyone try yahoo adsense before? good pay like google? Thanks
  • anudder
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • anudder

Post 3+ Months Ago

Mike,if indeed that is true, i would definitely consider Ads-click.publisher, however can you provide some proof in the form of screenshots or such,so that one can be more confident before making the switch?
  • Frank Tate
  • Frank Tate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Becasue i think google pays more than any other program, but in this program there are so many rules like fraudulant clicks, if someone gots the clcik or he had click on it by his own he will got banned.
So if we go cleverly through their TOS then we will be rich, isn't it??

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 34 posts