What is the big deal with ad sense

  • MikeBarnes
  • Newbie
  • Newbie
  • MikeBarnes
  • Posts: 9

Post 3+ Months Ago

I used to have a blog with ad sense and a couple mates of mine who had sites told me to switch to Ads-click.publisher.

I tried it out and indeed there are 3 key things with ads-click 1. you can chose the best performing keyword and chose by ppc. 2. total control of the ads coming to your site. 3. no minimum visitors needed.

at the end of the day I made more cash than with ad sense so I don t understand why you guys are going with google.

Mike
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 2245
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Because usually Google pays more. I have tried many different systems like Ad Sense and never made me as much. I was making $100-$200 a day with Adsense. No other program would bring me anything close.

Maybe on a small blog it works for you, but on large sites there is no comparision.
  • MikeBarnes
  • Newbie
  • Newbie
  • MikeBarnes
  • Posts: 9

Post 3+ Months Ago

You should try it out mate. Mates of mine with websites are using it and are making more cash than they did with ad sense.

Up to you if you want to check it out, the whole is free and if you don t like it you don t have to use it. Its a simple as that.

Can t knock it before you ve taken a look at it. :D

Mike
  • john5269
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • john5269
  • Posts: 198

Post 3+ Months Ago

I guess people use Adsense because they are owned by Google which is a corporate and trustworthy company.

With alot of these 3rd tier ppc search engines and some other cpc affiliate programs alot of people have been frauded out of their earnings and poeple can't affored to loose money from their business.

Anyway, hope you all the success.
  • MikeBarnes
  • Newbie
  • Newbie
  • MikeBarnes
  • Posts: 9

Post 3+ Months Ago

I can see were your coming from and I understand. But one of the reason I tried them out in the first place are their advantages and seeing that they are in Switzerland and the US they have to abide by strict rules.

ps > you also have a clear view stats and reports wise.

I ve no complaints 8) 8) basking...
  • BenS
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • BenS
  • Posts: 25

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have considered using Google Adsense for my website and the main reason I am hesitating is because people may click too many times on my ads. This is why I have also considered PPC Publisher networks such as Clicksor etc. but I have been with them before and I haven't earned much with them and they have definitely got such lower PPC rates but they are less stricter than Google. But Google is a trustworthy company so this is why I am still considering my options. I have heard many successful people with Google and some people not so successful and being banned from Google permanently. If I had to choose either Google Adsense or Clicksor I would choose Google Adsense.
  • Junije
  • Born
  • Born
  • Junije
  • Posts: 2

Post 3+ Months Ago

I use Adbrite and it serves me very well :)
Though Adsense clicks do pay you more then any other program...
  • MikeBarnes
  • Newbie
  • Newbie
  • MikeBarnes
  • Posts: 9

Post 3+ Months Ago

BenS wrote:
I have considered using Google Adsense for my website and the main reason I am hesitating is because people may click too many times on my ads. This is why I have also considered PPC Publisher networks such as Clicksor etc. but I have been with them before and I haven't earned much with them and they have definitely got such lower PPC rates but they are less stricter than Google. But Google is a trustworthy company so this is why I am still considering my options. I have heard many successful people with Google and some people not so successful and being banned from Google permanently. If I had to choose either Google Adsense or Clicksor I would choose Google Adsense.
mate you should try it out and if you don t like it bin it.... you can use it while using other ones.
  • MikeBarnes
  • Newbie
  • Newbie
  • MikeBarnes
  • Posts: 9

Post 3+ Months Ago

Junije wrote:
I use Adbrite and it serves me very well :)
Though Adsense clicks do pay you more then any other program...
the problem with ad sense is scans your page, but with my provider I can have my page scanned or choose by keyword with the highest RPC etc... and really manage what is shown on my site. It simple. Ad brite is not bad, but at least with other solutions your guaranteed to have ads shown on your site.
  • SearchAnyway - Sanjay
  • Newbie
  • Newbie
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 5
  • Loc: Montreal, QC

Post 3+ Months Ago

if you're running a blog, try blogads.com
and don't forget about sponsored search listings - put a search box in your site and have a sponsored feed provide results that are relevant to your user's query. CTR is MUCH better, despite what AdSense and their pundits tell you.
  • tiekie
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • tiekie
  • Posts: 30

Post 3+ Months Ago

adsense it great for blogs
  • Truce
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Truce
  • Posts: 1477
  • Loc: Washington DC

Post 3+ Months Ago

Eh, I really have to argue with anybody that claims Google is trustworthy. I thought the same of them once, but then they lied and screwed me out of $57,000 of earnings I had with them. Their terms of service gives them the right to cancel any account at any time for any reason and keep any unpaid earnings. Nice of them, huh?

I'm using them again now, but be careful. Hopefully another power-hungry rep doesn't decide that having a 3% CTR constitutes click-fraud.

Oh, and as far as why to use AdSense? Due to the large number of advertisers, you're more likely to get a good rate on your ad space. I literally increased my daily earnings from $30 to $300 by switching back to AdSense. I was making $120 or so daily ad AdBrite on one of my websites, but then they just couldn't keep high-quality ads coming in, so it dropped to $30/day.

UPDATE: Earnings have increased to over $400 a day now on the same traffic without any changes. Looks like letting Google do it's thing is really working out much better than AdBrite.
  • ParkQuick.com
  • Born
  • Born
  • ParkQuick.com
  • Posts: 4

Post 3+ Months Ago

AuctionAds has some nice features. I've been trying them lately.
  • lajocar
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 272
  • Loc: South Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Google Adsense is the best
  • darkzelkova
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 16
  • Loc: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

I used Adsense - but then I got banned for no reason. So then I switched to Bidvertiser - same thing. Though I am going to switch back to adsense as they were far better than Bidvertiser, and after querying them only once as to why I was banned (invalid clicks), I got my account back, minus about $60 for the invalid clicks. So I do like google, though while I was using bidvertiser I made slightly more money.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 13504
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

You actually got an account un-banned from Google darkzelkova ?
  • Truce
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Truce
  • Posts: 1477
  • Loc: Washington DC

Post 3+ Months Ago

joebert wrote:
You actually got an account un-banned from Google darkzelkova?


Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Apparently you caught a new guy in a good mood. I wish I was that lucky...
  • john5269
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • john5269
  • Posts: 198

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree that Adsense is the best out there and YPN is also rather good and there are also some other rather good cpc networks. I have never heard of ads-click and have been doing affiliate marketing for years now. I guess I am one of the few who doesn't know about it unless it has not been around for long.
  • cnun
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • cnun
  • Posts: 21

Post 3+ Months Ago

So far Adsense is the best compare to other PPC program. most of the publishers earn good income. However, also a lot of publishers were banned due to fraud clicks. I think to protect google adsense account should come first rather than increase your CTR or CPC.
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 2245
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please stop promoting your business CNUN.
  • zhaira
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • zhaira
  • Posts: 223

Post 3+ Months Ago

Google Adsense is the well-known services of google on which you can earn money and it works for my blog. But there is other way , on which you can earn money other than google adsense
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 2245
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

zhaira wrote:
Google Adsense is the well-known services of google on which you can earn money and it works for my blog. But there is other way , on which you can earn money other than google adsense


Affiliate marketing...

Signup as an affiliate for linkshare.com, cj.com and shareasale.com to find some great products/sites you can add to your blog.
  • odysseus
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • odysseus
  • Posts: 34

Post 3+ Months Ago

You are lucky that you can get your account back. I have heard of ppl who cannot find their way back into adsense
  • cbt
  • Born
  • Born
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 4

Post 3+ Months Ago

MikeBarnes wrote:
I used to have a blog with ad sense and a couple mates of mine who had sites told me to switch to Ads-click.publisher.

I tried it out and indeed there are 3 key things with ads-click 1. you can chose the best performing keyword and chose by ppc. 2. total control of the ads coming to your site. 3. no minimum visitors needed.

at the end of the day I made more cash than with ad sense so I don t understand why you guys are going with google.

Mike


Mike.. I am tired of saying that but people only needs some strategy... I earn £2000-£3000 per month and I don't even know anything about few of my sites... Anybody can do the same... You just need some strategy...
  • Stevekiwi
  • Newbie
  • Newbie
  • Stevekiwi
  • Posts: 5
  • Loc: Brisbane Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree the strategy is what is needed.

Like I say on one of the other Posts make sure your look and feel of adsense ads make them look original and that I have found using the content network on adwords with negative keywords like -free and -mp3 (to help kerb click abuse) works well at 3-5 cents to generate traffic.

Also use CPA network ads also as some do convert well.
  • karry2008
  • Born
  • Born
  • karry2008
  • Posts: 2

Post 3+ Months Ago

I AM NOT AGREE WITH YOUR POINT.GOOGLE IS NOT PAYING AT CORRECT TIME .I HAVE VERY BAD EXPERINCE WITH THEM
  • webisfun
  • Born
  • Born
  • webisfun
  • Posts: 1

Post 3+ Months Ago

Adsense was good, now surfers don't even see it.

I use Pogads.com and I'm doing pretty good,
I know people in the entertainment niche making huge $$$

if you visit, please use my sig ;)
  • lucky
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 117

Post 3+ Months Ago

adsense is set and forget, easy as pie
  • karmadir
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • karmadir
  • Posts: 103
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nobody is as popular as Google Adsense or you can say nobody has beaten google in adsense market.
  • eautocad
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 195
  • Loc: Spring Hill, Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

I use affiliate revenue to reinvest in my company and help it grow. I feel that this is the best and only way to use affiliate revenue. :D It covers server costs, and gives a little bit to help promote the site. I like to reinvest my revenue right back into advertising to help spread the word. This of course, in combination utilizing all free sources of advertising is a very successful blow and can be accomplished with under $1000 budget.

Post Information

  • Total Posts in this topic: 34 posts
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
  • You cannot post new topics in this forum
  • You cannot reply to topics in this forum
  • You cannot edit your posts in this forum
  • You cannot delete your posts in this forum
  • You cannot post attachments in this forum
 
cron
 

© 1998-2014. Ozzu® is a registered trademark of Unmelted, LLC.