What is traffic worth, how can i calculate it for clients

• Toolbox
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Toolbox
  • Loc: CyberSpace

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have been thinking about selling advertisements on my sites as google pays well nothing and so i am going to try and find some private advertisers for one of my sites who's traffic is sky rocketing compared to any site i have made to date.

Anyway the question is if i have X amount of traffic how can i work out how much the traffic is worth.

last month average for it's 2nd month was 250 and it's 3rd month is 600/day so by the end of next month it will be 1000+/day and i don't see a drop anytime soon. can't wait to see where it will stop.

Could someone work out a formula that would give me some sort of calculation to what to charge people.

Thanks

Glenn
Zealous Development
  • dake1
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, its simple, I wonder if you don't know it already, however Linkworth is one such site to check out. You just sign up with them and submit your site. Check out their seo tools in your account, check your link quote their, it automatically gives a quote for your link, the cost at which you can sell linkworth you ad space for each link.

Best of luck!
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

dake1 wrote:
Hi, its simple, I wonder if you don't know it already, however Linkworth is one such site to check out. You just sign up with them and submit your site. Check out their seo tools in your account, check your link quote their, it automatically gives a quote for your link, the cost at which you can sell linkworth you ad space for each link.

Best of luck!

nice i shall check em out mate, cheers.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts