Yeah, it's hard to calculate, but still...

• mindfullsilence
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

So, I'm looking into adsense for a blog after it gets enough traffic, say - 250 visitors a day. Anybody have an average on how much they make from adsense? How much they make on average per click, per impression, per month, etc.

Any one of these will do
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• George L.
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • George L.
  • Loc: Malaysia

Post 3+ Months Ago

The earnings are usually shown in your Adsense account. You can check it by logging in everytime you want to know without reaching a benchmark - say 250 visitors per day.
  • mindfullsilence
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

I know, I know. I haven't set up an account yet. I wanted to get some information before I did. They don't tell you if it's worth it or not. I mean, they say they'll pay you a minimum of $100. I want to get a rough estimate on how long it will take to get $100 in my account to check and see if it's even worth mucking up my site with ads.
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

There are so many different variables for calculating how much you will be paid. There's the ppc costs of the keyword in the network, the click through rate, the amount of visitors you get per day. No way of telling without testing.
  • mindfullsilence
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

wow, holy good gracious. Average...[b]ROUGH ESTIMATE[b].
Quote:
Anybody have an average on how much they make from adsense?

I don't need nor want any exact numbers. How about an estimate on how many clicks per thousand users you get, how much on average a ppc goes for, what ppc clicks are going for generally. Seriously, it's so hard to get any information whatsoever about this its ridiculous. Give me some kind of numbers that are somewhere within a 10 mile radius of the ballpark estimate - of the ballpark estimate. Honestly, something.
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

250 unique visitors...maybe $10-$20 per day.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

So I would say Vetofunks' estimate is optimistic, [and] based on [his] years of experience of what pays and what doesn't, 9 out of 10 people probably won't get anywhere near that with their first Adsense experience.

I have a blogspot blog, my first experience with Adsense that lasted more than a day, that's averaged $3.75 a month since the beginning of the year on an average of 100 visitors a day.

Isn't Google going over new sites that apply to use Adsense with a fine-tooth comb now ?
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

joebert wrote:
So I would say Vetofunks' estimate is optimistic, based on years of experience of what pays and what doesn't, 9 out of 10 people probably won't get anywhere near that with their first Adsense experience.

I have a blogspot blog, my first experience with Adsense that lasted more than a day, that's averaged $3.75 a month since the beginning of the year on an average of 100 visitors a day.

Isn't Google going over new sites that apply to use Adsense with a fine-tooth comb now ?

I am only basing it on my earnings and my experience from the past 5 years of being part of Adsense. Your correct though...the earnings have dropped each year.
  • mindfullsilence
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

okay cool, thanks guys.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

vetofunk wrote:
joebert wrote:
So I would say Vetofunks' estimate is optimistic, [and] based on [his] years of experience of what pays and what doesn't, 9 out of 10 people probably won't get anywhere near that with their first Adsense experience.

I am only basing it on my earnings and my experience from the past 5 years of being part of Adsense. Your correct though...the earnings have dropped each year.

I think I left out a few important words the first time around, sorry for any confusion. :)
  • TopTraffic
  • TopTraffic.org
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

more income for google I guess.

the most valuable words are the ones from rare disease , and finance loans . Imagine that a bank or corporation can bid on adwords ads with 60$/click

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 11 posts