Zoom Your Blogs Traffic Overnight

• gogo400
  • gogo400

Post 3+ Months Ago

If your into using social networking sites for pulling in traffic I ran across BloggingZoom (http://www.bloggingzoom.com) not too long ago.

Blogging Zoom is very simple to use, just enter in the link to the blog article, select a category and type up a brief description of what the article is all about.

People then read the brief description and article and if they like it can “zoom” or vote for posts they like. A zoomed post that receives a lot of zooms will eventually turn up on the front page of the site attracting even more attention. I have had several posts go hot and unlike a lot of other social sites you can submit a blog article for just about any topic or market.

What do you think? Is anyone else having success with BloggingZoom?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

gogo400 wrote:
If your into using social networking sites for pulling in traffic I ran across BloggingZoom (http://www.bloggingzoom.com) not too long ago.

Blogging Zoom is very simple to use, just enter in the link to the blog article, select a category and type up a brief description of what the article is all about.

People then read the brief description and article and if they like it can “zoom” or vote for posts they like. A zoomed post that receives a lot of zooms will eventually turn up on the front page of the site attracting even more attention. I have had several posts go hot and unlike a lot of other social sites you can submit a blog article for just about any topic or market.

What do you think? Is anyone else having success with BloggingZoom?

That's really a nice site....thanks for sharing it.....
  • powerhost
  • powerhost

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very good site! Nice work!!!!
Andy.
  • flatfeemls
  • Born
  • Born
  • flatfeemls

Post 3+ Months Ago

Never used it. Anyone tried this?
  • emedia
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

This was looking very great. This is a wordpress script? I bookmarked this site for feature use.
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

First time I heard this site. Well, I try this one...
  • Rujira_k

Post 3+ Months Ago

I go that website. It's simple design. IT's another choice to make a new blog here.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts