B25C Bomber Pics

• mtg131g
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • mtg131g

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have not posted in a while but i thought I would share something that I took in September of last year. April 4, 1943, on Lake Murray, South Carolina there was an island that was used for the bombing missions that the radiers used. on this day two planes crashed the first wone was brought up in 1945 and the second was brought up in September 19, 2005. After staying at the bottom of the lake for 63 years it was brought up and I was present to whitness the event and these are some of my pictures that were taken that night.

• Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Belk Media Group
  • Graphic Monk
  • Professor
  • Loc: In the heart of California, Fresno.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow, what an opportunity to be able to record a piece of history. Bravo, congradulations on a job well done. I bet there would have been magazines interested in those photos at the time. Did you sell any of them, if you don't mind my asking :D
  • mtg131g
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • mtg131g

Post 3+ Months Ago

I had a few people that were interested in the pictures, but they never contacted me back at the time. I have tried to submit them to the history channel because they were one of the soponsors of the event. They have not gotten back to me about them yet.

mtg

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts