Best Digital camera...

• Bozebo
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: 404

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, the main things to look for are tripple CCD cameras. The only other major factor is the lens quality but I'm not experienced with that, if the images are going to be used on computers you wont actually need much more than 3MP, just make sure the camera has 3 CCDs. And of course... storage capacity/effects are situational.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• bettytech
  • Born
  • Born
  • bettytech

Post 3+ Months Ago

//please do not repost copyrighted articles from blogs and other places. Link to them instead.

http://www.testfreaks.com/digital-cameras/
(Click the Read More link in the opening paragraph)
  • Cold Canuck
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Michigan, U.S. of eh

Post 3+ Months Ago

I just bought one of the new Nikon D40 kits for my 50th.

It's far superior to the Old Olympus C-4040 that I'd used up till now.

It's balanced weight, feel in the hand, fast power up, snap shooting ability and overall image quality make this little gem a pleasure to shoot....I love it!

If I had one complaint is in the lack of .tiff format...that and a lack of RAW support in CS2 (couldn't find a plugin supporting the D40)

As soon as I can get some images worthy of posting, I'll post under a separate thread (so long as thats ok, eh).

Cheers, eh.. :D
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have a simple Aiptek Digital Camcorder 5 MP ... Not so good with videos, fine with pictures and great with audio :lol: definitely not the best digital camera but decided to brag about my piece of junk that I own :lol:

I'm saving up for a better camera though so this thread is giving me ideas... thanks :)
  • modna
  • Born
  • Born
  • modna

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have (or should i say had) a konika minolta Z1 slr looking digital camera. the reason i said whether i should say i had is because last month i went to the beach and ocean and a big wave did the job for me. salt water ruined my camera. so upset, need to buy another one now
  • digitalcamera
  • digitalcamera
  • Loc: New York

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think the Best Digital Camera is the Canon Eos 5D all around " Best Digital Camera " for the professional photographer

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 36 posts