Color

• George L.
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • George L.
  • Loc: Malaysia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't understand why many of the pics I see are so good in coloring. While mine, the coloring looks not as sharp. I think i can change the sharpness in my camera but What do you think?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Ishii
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Ishii
  • Loc: Gilbert, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

There are a lot of variables to this. The thing to remember is photography is about light. If you have bad light or not enough light, it's going to affect the end result. The first thing to look at when you're taking an image is the lighting. If you really want something to pop, figure out when the best light is available.

Beyond that, once you've taken the picture, post processing does wonders. In my photographs I try to simulate a high dynamic range (HDR) image, with really deep blacks and bright whites, without losing image quality at either end of the spectrum. The only way this is possible without a high dynamic range camera is to do post processing in something like Adobe Photoshop. I use Adobe Lightroom for 99% of my stuff.

I'll see if I can pull together a few examples, but not right now. Right now I must sleep.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts