Kodak Camera (V803)

• Artchy
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Kodak easy share V803 camera

I got my new kodak a few days ago and have been testing it out, I have got fairly used to it, and heres some pictures i took.

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/839/1000442qc0.jpg

using "close up" mode:

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/3452/1000422ns9.jpg

taking picture through glass (glass tank)

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/1950/1000386ye8.jpg

The downside is that this camera handles moving things really badly, even in the sports mode...

also, like the pictures?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Going to sound a tiny bit harsh here, but you get what you pay for. The camera you have bought is pretty cheap going by online research and will take some ok photographs but i wouldn't expect alot more than that.

If you are not into Photography in a big way then it will get you going and allow you to take some good photographs, but like i say i would not expect to take anything fantastic with it. Up until this year i thought a number of photographs i took with my point and click Digital Camera was good.

As i say, i'm being kinda tough on you and i don't mean to put the camera choice down, but Kodak don't really do good Digital Cameras in my honest opinion, and by the reviews i've seen on that camera through searches on Google i don't think i'm the only person that things this.

I like your photographs though. The thing you'll have to remember with this camera is i don't believe you'll be able to change the speed of your camera shutter, so when you do take fast motion shots there will always be a delay of some sort.

Please don't take anything i've typed too serious in the sense that it offends you, i was just being honest.
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've also got to remove your images due to the width of these files exceeding the inline images rules on Ozzu.

You can read more about the rules here.

If you would like, you can resize the images to a width no wider than 600px and then edit the post again to include the image tags.
  • Artchy
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

SB wrote:
Going to sound a tiny bit harsh here, but you get what you pay for. The camera you have bought is pretty cheap going by online research and will take some ok photographs but i wouldn't expect alot more than that.

If you are not into Photography in a big way then it will get you going and allow you to take some good photographs, but like i say i would not expect to take anything fantastic with it. Up until this year i thought a number of photographs i took with my point and click Digital Camera was good.

As i say, i'm being kinda tough on you and i don't mean to put the camera choice down, but Kodak don't really do good Digital Cameras in my honest opinion, and by the reviews i've seen on that camera through searches on Google i don't think i'm the only person that things this.

I like your photographs though. The thing you'll have to remember with this camera is i don't believe you'll be able to change the speed of your camera shutter, so when you do take fast motion shots there will always be a delay of some sort.

Please don't take anything i've typed too serious in the sense that it offends you, i was just being honest.

indeed the 2-3 second delay really sucks....
  • marblehost
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • marblehost

Post 3+ Months Ago

The color looked bright and beautiful.
But the close-up (macro fucntion) have a little blur in background

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts