Photographers and Artists Needed

• nomax5
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

No…No.. its not some scam and yes its true I don’t have any money to pay you. But I thing you can benefit from this:

I have this new site that makes email signatures that look like business cards.
Visitors can choose a background then write their stuff on it.

I need lots more backgrounds for my visitors to use as a base for their card.
The background images are pretty small 301px by 177px and really lend themselves to close-ups or abstract.

What I’m offering:

Where ever your image is displayed on my site you will always have a good anchor text link to your website, blog etc.

If you have 24 images then I can make you your own page with a paragraph about your logos links etc. a bit like the one I’ve done for Goodworks media on my site. beemailcard.com

Having people email snippets of your work around is good exposure. (excuse the pun)

Cheers

Roy
  • RUDOLF LOBO
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: U.A.E

Post 3+ Months Ago

look i can make you ready made cards designes
very digital styled if you r intrested just e mail me on it
  • Breeze
  • Photographer
  • Guru
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't know if you want to use any of my photos... you could check them out if you wish: My Photos
  • fulload
  • Loc: Isle of Wight, Virginia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Breeze...
aka Aaron...
Very nice work...
Very nice indeed...
Old and Rusty is one of my favorites...
Twilight Reflections is a beautiful scene...
For such a "young lad" you have a phenomenal eye.
Keep at it and you will be quite a success!
PS: Don't be too quick to give away your photo rights...

I remain,
g
http://www.throughthelensltd.com
  • Breeze
  • Photographer
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks very much fulload...
aka Ms Nameless (because I can't find your real name anywhere)

Thanks for the kind words :)
Everyone keeps telling me that, except they use slightly different words... sometimes it might be 'great work, buddy' or something in french, or a simple 'wow'. Actually I'm quite amazed at myself, that I'd be able to take such photos only months after starting out with a entry level digital compact.

I see your point about the photo rights, and I'll take your advice on board. I love the intro you have on your website, very unique and funny in a way. I had a look at your photos seeing as you kindly sifted through mine, and most of your work is brilliant, although I didn't have time to look through the many thousands you have on there.
  • fulload
  • Loc: Isle of Wight, Virginia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Breeze...
aka, Aaron...

My name is there, on my website...

Photography is what I do... been at it for many years... and have worked with large format 4x5 & 5x7, medium format, TLR, SLR and now for the past 8 or so years, SLR Digital.

This web thing is rather new... But I will stick with it, until I master it... If only at a can-do level.

It can not be stressed enough, that it is important to try and do your best to keep control of your copyright, rights... Not so much so when you have sucky images, but nice ones... well beware. I've never used any of the flicker type sites, have only been heavily involved with http://www.Smugmug.com so I am not familiar with the safety/security protocols with those sites.

If you really want to soar, I suggest considering a college photography class over the summer or on weekends... Assuming that you are in High School at this time...

Keep at it.
g
  • Breeze
  • Photographer
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ah yes, I see it now... Ginette Greene, I must be going blind or lazy, or both...

Yes, I'm thinking about doing a course in photography soon, I'm hoping it will give me leverage into a job involing photography.
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hopefully the course you do decide on taking was better than the one i am just about to finish. It's good to learn the basics of Photography before you start the course. It would also be good to learn about SLR's if you don't already know.

There is a website i want you all to check out which i find to be quite good for daily photographs. If you want to practice and learn about Photography and still want to take part in a community then check out Blipfoto. The website is based in Scotland but there are a number of people who visit the site on a daily basis that upload photographs from the USA, Australia, England and Pakistan etc etc.

There are a number of people on the site that provide useful comments every now and then. I think that it will do you good to use the site to learn.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts