Samsung Digimax D53 Problem

• Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

My camera is broke... every time I put brand new batteries in the camera and turn it on, it reads the baterries dead and beeps twice or thrice and then turns off with the shutter open. When I put the same batteries that I tried with the camera with another electronic, it works perfectly well... I don't know what the problem is... in case you didn't catch it, the camera is Samsung Digimax D53.

Thanks in advance for any help nin fixing the camera.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Don2007
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Don2007
  • Loc: NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

I know a big shot for Cannon and he says that most of the camera companies will fix your camera even though the warranty may have expired. I would contact Samsung.
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

This will no doubt seem like a silly question, but are you charging the batteries before turning the camera on? you won't be able to buy a fully charged battery.

With regards to the "other electronic" part, it could be that it uses a lesser power amount and will last longer as a result whereas your camera may use more.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

The battery is "unchargeable" Sunbeam "Mighty Cell".

I figured out the problem. The wires in the camera that bring power to other components have being miss-soldered... my friend who gave it to me said that the camera was broken and he fixed it... well, I guess it's my turn to fix it... I wonder who's turn would it be to fix after me? :lol:

Thanks guys... now where are my tools? :scratchhead:
  • Eddie_
  • Born
  • Born
  • Eddie_

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Bogey.

>>>"The battery is "unchargeable" Sunbeam "Mighty Cell".<<<

Forget batteries - the Samsung D53 need a VERY BIG power amount. I use only accumulators with 2700 mAh/cell. With batteries you can take only a few shots.......

Greetings from Germany
Eddie

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts