Show your personal photo

  • forumer147
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • forumer147
  • Posts: 17

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would like to start this thread wherein we could know a lot of members by showing there own photo. I think it is also one way of knowing members in this forum . So I will start . Hope you can also share your photo here so we can get to know each other better;

Image
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Posts: ?
  • Loc: Ozzuland
  • Status: Online

Post 3+ Months Ago

  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 6230
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://www.ozzu.com/general-discussion/putting-face-name-t77770.html ... there is one like this already ...

//and for the links in your footer to work just remove the quotation marks (") around the urls ...
  • forumer147
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • forumer147
  • Posts: 17

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank you I will try to look for it. I thought there is none.
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 6230
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

forumer147 wrote:
Thank you I will try to look for it. I thought there is none.

You don't have to try and look for it ... I gave you the link ... just look at my previous post ...
  • Prada
  • Born
  • Born
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 3
  • Loc: The Republic Georgia

Post 3+ Months Ago

righteous_trespasser wrote:
http://www.ozzu.com/general-discussion/putting-face-name-t77770.html ... there is one like this already ...

//and for the links in your footer to work just remove the quotation marks (") around the urls ...


I don't think that link is like this one. There are just 2 flash slideshows.
  • Prada
  • Born
  • Born
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 3
  • Loc: The Republic Georgia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Here are 3 of my fotos :).

Image
Image

// Over 600px wide - Moderator
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/8892/pict4664ll1.jpg
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 6230
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Prada wrote:
righteous_trespasser wrote:
http://www.ozzu.com/general-discussion/putting-face-name-t77770.html ... there is one like this already ...

//and for the links in your footer to work just remove the quotation marks (") around the urls ...


I don't think that link is like this one. There are just 2 flash slideshows.


Did you even go to page 2 ?
  • addy999
  • Newbie
  • Newbie
  • addy999
  • Posts: 8

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well u looks like sweet but i can't share mah photo here sorry....

Post Information

  • Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
  • You cannot post new topics in this forum
  • You cannot reply to topics in this forum
  • You cannot edit your posts in this forum
  • You cannot delete your posts in this forum
  • You cannot post attachments in this forum
 
 

© 1998-2014. Ozzu® is a registered trademark of Unmelted, LLC.