Some new pics from me

• George L.
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • George L.
  • Loc: Malaysia

Post 3+ Months Ago

My flickr photos. Please visit and I'm ready to receive comments from you. Sorry I haven't been giving comments to some others lately, will do so in future.

Here's the link to my photos. Thank you. There was supposed to be a day-time "Secret Garden" I'd taken but it looks too normal. Going to put some effort into it before sharing. I'm not saying these are the Best at least there were some efforts I've put forth.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm not sure I got the concept behind the first one other than show the fact that it was a rainy day. I definitely liked the boars and monkey though. Much better work with depth of field. I didn't mind that the larger boar was slightly out of focus because the focus on the baby and the monkey was excellent. I think possibly a slightly different angle, maybe a little more to the left might have made it more interesting. But I did really like that one.
  • George L.
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • George L.

Post 3+ Months Ago

The first one actually there was a focus point. Almost rule of third. To the dropping piece of rain at the edge of slide. Maybe it isn't clear enough. I don't know how to take that kind of shot where it focuses on a tiny piece of thing.

Thank you about the second one. I know there is problem with the focus. Wait...
  • George L.
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • George L.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Here's another one:
Attachments:
eating.jpg
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice pics George!

Peopless park..:mrgreen:
  • George L.
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • George L.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank you Suzie

:)
  • 22Gigs
  • 22Gigs

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looks great. Nice clarity.
  • George L.
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • George L.

Post 3+ Months Ago

sblgraphics wrote:
Awesome pics!!!! :)

Hi, sblgraphics, Thank you for your comment, very much. I am supposed to take more photographs, but recently have been busy with school work. Plus, my other PC -- the one I use most for personal projects, is damaged. (where usually I would store all my new pictures in its hard drive).

I will post more pictures once it is fixed and when I am more free. :)
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looking forward to seeing what's next George.
  • George L.
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • George L.

Post 3+ Months Ago

What is going on. I have for the past few days doing pretty much some self-studies about some subjects. I am supposed to set up a family website. It is a long story, to make it short I ended up taking a few photos of this device.

Does it look nice? I hope it does. As promised, I will post more when I have more. Thank you for reviewing.

Regards,
George
  • George L.
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • George L.

Post 3+ Months Ago

22Gigs wrote:
Looks great. Nice clarity.

Thank you but I seemed to forgot about your post. Now reading back, I really appreciate that.
  • George L.
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • George L.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sister's wedding photograph. I have only posted one. I would really appreciate if there is any constructive feedback or comments. Thank you.

:)

g.
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Not a bad photo, however the cropping isn't too good if i'm honest. You've in effect cut both her arm and your bro in law's arm off, had you been a step further back you would have managed to get them both.

I'd be interested to see what others you too, did you take any with your sister and brother in law face on?
  • George L.
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • George L.

Post 3+ Months Ago

SB wrote:
Not a bad photo, however the cropping isn't too good if i'm honest. You've in effect cut both her arm and your bro in law's arm off, had you been a step further back you would have managed to get them both.

I'd be interested to see what others you too, did you take any with your sister and brother in law face on?

Thank you so much, Craig for your feedback. It was good, I will improve on that in my next session. Sorry I have been slow with forum activities lately. Unfortunately, I only took two snapshots of them with face on. Another one was not really looking at my camera. There was my brother-in-law's brother taking most of the photos. So, I was stepping back in the whole scene.

Thank you for your comment.
  • jully6686
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • jully6686

Post 71 days ago

I think possibly a slightly different angle, maybe a little to the left might have made it more interesting.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 15 posts