The Samsung NV10

• Shadows
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Shadows

Post 3+ Months Ago

Just wondering if anyone has this camera and what they have to say about it, I'm tempted to buy it for web design purposes...
  • XHA
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • XHA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yesterday I purchased the S1030 by Samsung, which I believe is a similar model to the NV10. 10.1 megapixels, 3x optical zoom, 2.7 inch LCD.

My only disappointment was the lack of a manual focus, although otherwise the camera is extremely good. I actually think the NV10 might have that feature, anyway.

Good luck with the camera! The latest Samsungs are extremely awesome!
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I guess it depends on how good you want the photographs to be. When alot of business put up websites they tend to ignore the quality of the photographs and just think that taking a random shot will be good enough. I personally think it looks kinda tacky at times.

Whilst taking a photograph with a "point and click" camera is an easy option to do, it's not always the best. You are limited on what you can do with a camera like that. If you bought a SLR (Single Lens Reflex) camera then you will be able to be a bit more creative with the styles of shots you can do. I mean, Depth of Field for example (where an object is blurred either in the foreground or background) is just an example of what i mean.

I don't want to put you off buying that, but i just want you to know that for an extra few $$/££'s you could buy an even better camera that will give you a better standard of photograph. I personally know nothing about this camera you talk about, but imagine the quality of shots will be pretty good however the creativity of the shots could be limited.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts