This plant can cure your sore throat!

• ozmaster

Post 3+ Months Ago

Take a close look at the plant below. It is known as snake tongue plant in Chinese. Pluck a few leaves from the plant and put them in a cup that contains hot water.Then cover the cup with a small plate and let it cool down for 3 hours.

You will be able to get rid of the sore throat that you have if you drink the potion that you have prepared earlier! :)

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Interesting information. I enjoy gardening. I might have to look for that plant. Would love to see a nice closeup of the flowers.
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Anyone gonna try this out to see if he's trying to poison us all? :lol:
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Something about waiting 3 hours for the oils of a snake tongue plant to steep and make tea just doesn't sit right with me. :scratchhead:

I'll have to ask my buddy, he said he's going to school for Chinese Medicine last time I talked with him.
// Edit -- My buddy says he's demonstrated it a bunch of times, but never tried it himself. Keep in mind that this is a guy who can smack his forearms together hard and it sounds like two broomsticks smacking together because of physical conditioning.
  • ozmaster

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey SB, why would I want to poison my fellow members here? After all, I couldn't make any profits from it. Aside from that, I am a firm Buddhist believer who won't even eat or kill animals. So, if you are a human being, all I want to do is to protect you and present you with tips on well being!

Joebert, the potion does work but please standby a glass of honey water beside you as it is very BITTER!
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I was joking ozmaster, i don't believe anyone would intentionally poison someone through the internet without any motive.

It seemed too good an opportunity to miss not to comment on something like that. I jest alot.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts