Ajax and javascript help for pokemon site

• Rider
  • Rider

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey guys i am looking for some ajax and javascript help for a site i am creating, i can't pay for the help but will show you in the credits with a link etc and give you admin in the game. all i need is some friendly help and a shove in the right direction.
If your interested my email is: --removed-- or pm me here or post and we can chat about what needs to be done. I have done extensive database work on the site and php work, so all i need now is to get the fight buttons for it to work and the switching of pokemon in and out of battle and we are well on our way to a finished product. Thanks for your time and hope to here from you soon.

Rider
Moderator Remark: Removed your email for your protection. Listing your email publicly will allow spambots to pick it up and you will get alot of junk mail as a result.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• casablanca
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

UPSGuy wrote:
Please post questions to the forums rather than sending a PM. Share your questions so that others can learn from them, too.

There are lots of people in this forum who will be willing to help you, so instead of asking for people to mail/PM you, it would be much simpler if you could post your exact problem/requirements right here.
  • Rider
  • Rider

Post 3+ Months Ago

casablanca wrote:
UPSGuy wrote:
Please post questions to the forums rather than sending a PM. Share your questions so that others can learn from them, too.

There are lots of people in this forum who will be willing to help you, so instead of asking for people to mail/PM you, it would be much simpler if you could post your exact problem/requirements right here.

Sure first thing that needs doing is i have a selection of 6 pokemon at the bottom and i am having a problem switching between them. it will be a name/hp/picture of the pokemon when clicked it will switch the pokemon to the top of the page. I have read a few tutorials around the web and been through a few walkthroughs but i am always messing it up. Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Thanks alot,
Rider
  • Rider
  • Rider

Post 3+ Months Ago

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
  • mk27
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Rider wrote:
Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Why don't you post the code you have tried?
  • Rider
  • Rider

Post 3+ Months Ago

No thanks i did it myself and then got a rude pm so i will discontinue the use of this service.
Good bye

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts