All that JAZZ -- by IBM

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm a little curious why we haven't heard more talk about Jazz. I was reading through some of the Rational projects and couldn't help but think about how some of them could be very beneficial.

Quote:
Jazz is an IBM Rational initiative to help make software delivery teams more effective.

Inspired by the artists who transformed musical expression, Jazz is an initiative to transform software delivery by making it more collaborative, productive and transparent, through integration of information and tasks across the phases of the software lifecycle.

Quote:
Jazz is an open platform designed to support any industry participant who wants to improve the software lifecycle and break down walls between tools. Jazz is built on architectural principles that represent a key departure from approaches taken in the past. Unlike monolithic, closed products of the past, Jazz has an innovative approach to integration based on open, flexible services and Internet architecture.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

It must be so good at being transparent, that nobody knows it exists.

Note to self, don't use stolen ATM cards.
  • Rabid Dog
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: South Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah this Jazz is based on an idea I had two three years ago. Nice when you sufficient capital to build the idea huh :(

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts