bad output from divine elemente

• Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have been working with the trail of divine elemente, converting one of my html sites to wordpress. Been working with the PSD for a few hours then got to a good testing stage and exported the contents and uploaded to my server with latest WP. i have asked for a preview and i am getting a lot of the same error.

Code: [ Select ]
Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /public_html/wp-content/themes/Angrywp/divine.editablecontent.php on line 37

I started with the template that the program generated and moved, removed a few things and saved as ZIP and uploaded. So i guess i am missing something important or the program did not export the right code in this file that has a error.

just looking for input on the matter at hand.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Dmitriy_k
  • Born
  • Born
  • Dmitriy_k

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can ask this question directly to the developers. They have a good support service, and I think they can help you better than anyone else.
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like to ask ozzu first, been working around it. But never know and never hurts to ask. But i should eh i just never trust small software tech support never had a good experience. I have bad better results for support from 3rd party.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts