CMS adding HTML/PHP Files

• shibbyy05
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • shibbyy05
  • Loc: Ohio

Post 3+ Months Ago

I was just curious. I work for a local web design company and I am absolutely tired of creating cms websites for clients especially when I am so booked with 12+ projects at once and want to concentrate more on the design.

Is there currently a CMS out that imports HTML/PHP docs to be displayed in a wysiwyg?

I'd imagine there would be some sort of initial setup that allows you to upload all the .html files for the site. After you are done locating all the files you will then be prompted to add a username and password, and a few other configurations like point to the images directory. Once completed it stores the html code in the database you created and sends you to the admin page where it lists all the pages you just uploaded. At this point you can then click on the pages and edit them in the wysiwyg.

I hate having to creating a session login and registration and manually adding each individual page or content area to the database.

This probably isn't even feasible but anything out yet that could easily convert my websites into cms?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• shibbyy05
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • shibbyy05
  • Loc: Ohio

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well with a little google searching I found exactly what I was looking for. With a little configuring, the cms called modx is the most amazing cms ever invented!

I would highly recommend this cms to anybody.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts