Could someone test this site out for me?

• mindfullsilence
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

Seems as though the jQueary effect "slideToggle" does something different in each browser (or at least my installations anyway). Hoping someone could take a look at the link on a couple different browsers and see if they have any inconsistencies when clicking on the submit button under the serach area.
http://xaetrex.net/voltecdesign/

On my comp, ff gives the illusion that the "Automatic MP3 Tagger" is duplicating during the slide down effect, and than clearing it away after the effect has completed. In Chrome and Opera the iframe where the results show flickers; which is fine because it's an iframe and that's what the page does when it loads. IE seems to be the only one that's rendering the "animation" as I expect it too (which leads me to believe I did something wrong in the code :P )

If anyone else experiences these differences, do you have any ideas as to why they occur?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• mindfullsilence
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

Really, no replies? Come on guys, this is an easy one, all I want you to do is click on the link; hit the submit button, and tell me what you see in whatever browser you're running. Simple stuff!
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

A box with both horizontal and vertical scrollbars slides down in animated fashion, when the animation finishes a table full of results flickers and then stays visible.

Opera/9.64 (X11; Linux x86_64; U; en) Presto/2.1.1
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

joebert wrote:
A box with both horizontal and vertical scrollbars slides down in animated fashion, when the animation finishes a table full of results flickers and then stays visible.

Opera/9.64 (X11; Linux x86_64; U; en) Presto/2.1.1

I see the same thing... when I press on the next number on the page, I get Page Not Found

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042316 Firefox/3.0.10
  • mindfullsilence
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeah, page not found is expected; it's just a test layout. Just wanted to know what everyone sees during the slide-down animation. This helped a ton guys; thanks.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts