Create a static graphic countdown clock for forum use.

• GurusInc
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am trying, without much success, to use PHP or other tools to create a graphic countdown clock for a client's web forum. I'm doing this more as a favor, while I am doing other more lucrative work for him.

I want to use an image background (the client's logo) with the numeric JPGs superimposed over that background. The image should be created each time the PHP or other script is called.

In researching this concept, I have seen several countdown clocks that perform the function that I require, on various sites (movie release countdowns, pregnancy countdowns, vacation countdowns, game release countdowns, etc.) but they are all designed for a particular industry/interest and are not acceptable for my client's purpose. I just need to design such a countdown clock with a background identifying my client's business, instead of having a background of pink bows and bunnies.

So far, I have had no luck whatsoever. I used to do a lot of programming, but have been more into management and databases for several years and have become rather rusty and fallen slightly behind the times on programming. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

John
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

My post will take your question to the other side of Ozzu where a PHP guru will hopefully see it John,

Good luck!
:mrgreen:

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts