drop down js menu wordpress

• Tonz
  • Born
  • Born
  • Tonz

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi I'm new here, I just had a (hopefully) quick question to ask for all your professional coders here.

I have a website I am working on and I need to hardcode links to the buttons in the drop down. right now its using slugs from wordpress but I don't want that.

The reason for this is because when you go to pricebreaker ca/ and choose a city, any city, it will bring up the page pricebreaker ca/deals/city instead I want to have it go to the most recent deal which is located at pricebreaker ca/todays-deal/ for that city.

Please lend me a hand, I would really appreciate any effort to help.

Tony.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Tonz, looks like nobody ever got around to replying to your post. I know it has been some time since you posted this, I was wondering if you figured out a solution. I went to your site and noticed that the links for the daily deals goto URLs such as deals/somecity now. So it looks like you may have made some changes since you made this post. Was wondering if its resolved now, and if so what you managed to do to fix it. Thanks!
  • nightimedweller
  • nightimedweller

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your going to want to look at template tags for the main menu and and look at the header.php file of the theme. you can probably write a simple function and put it in functions.php to add hardcoded html inside the menu I've made functions to restructure the whole menu html and css classes so im sure its possible with a little research on google.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts