dynamic fishing reports

• floridafishandhunt.com
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

I run http://www.floridafishandhunt.com as most of you know. I as of now have 5 or 6 fishing reports that are submitted to me weekly. I spend a lot of time taking these reports and translating them into html and uploading them every week. I really need to do something different. I need to be able to have it set up so guides and captain can set up a free account and then have a login on the main page where they login and then paste there report in a submit box and the report is uploaded to there own page. I also want the report they submit to replace the previous report and the old one go to an archived list. Is this some serious coding? I am not a php guy but I am guessing it is a job for php.
Let me know what you all would do and try to put a number from 1 to 10 on it representing the difficulty.

Doug
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Cafu
  • Student
  • Student
  • Cafu

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am in Florida (Boca Raton/Deerfield Beach area) and would be willing to do this for you if you would put a small ad for our computer services company with a link to our website on your homepage.

Is there an address on your website where I can send you an email? I didn't see one.
  • floridafishandhunt.com
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sure,
you can email me at doug@floridafishandhunt.com

I am interested.

Doug Sapusek

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts