eCommerce Help!!!!

• artbydesign
  • artbydesign

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey All....

I was wondering if someone could help me... I use PayPal as my main credit card processor for my site (http://www.procigarettes.com) but I have a couple problems.

I need the customers to be able to select Quantiy & Shipping Method from 2 separate menus. Both of these menus would effect the total price of the purchase.... I am totally lost on how to set this up...

The Quantity would be: 1 - 10

And the options for Shipping would be: Regular ($1.95) or Express ($2.95) per item.

If anyone could give me some insite, it would be greatly appreciated!!!

Anther fix, (which would be preferred) would be to have a built in shopping cart that let the customers add/remove products, and then when they click "Go To Checkout" it would dump all the information into PayPal's cart (or Storm Pay, or Assured Pay) .... anyone know of a shopping cart script that does this?

Looking forward to your replies :-)

Art
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• artbydesign
  • artbydesign

Post 3+ Months Ago

Anyone?
  • _Leo_
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, my friend, you should start by saying you were actually using PayPal's shopping cart. Not just credit card broker.

It looks like you have some static products lists with PayPal buttons.

For letting the user to choose some options about his shopping you will need some server side scripting. Even when it is possible to make some simple selections without it, I would recommend you to make something more robust.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts