How can I make or edit a Facebook APP?

• UFO159
  • Loc: Ferizaj

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello , i have searched about tutorials of editing facebook apps but didn't find nothing, if anyone has tutorials about making a good facebook app it would be great to post here..
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

Check the developer section of facebook to get a idea of where to start.

https://developers.facebook.com/
  • UFO159

Post 3+ Months Ago

i have checked it, and installed heroku and all those things but now i want some tuto to know how to edit it, to make a simple app..
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Have you seen one of the many tutorials on the internet? Youtube may be the place to check next :)
  • UFO159

Post 3+ Months Ago

Look. I have searched in many webs but now i am asking for help in this forum, if anyone has any video tutorial or script or any other tuto, i will be greateful if he posts here, and you Zealous if you have finded a good tutorial in youtube to make a simple app , post it here..
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

And you UFO, i will use you for target practice if you fly around my house.

But i bet you never looked on youtube either like really looked...
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Facebook actually has some really good information as Zealous pointed out. For instance if you go here:

https://developers.facebook.com/docs/guides/canvas/

If you check out the left side where it says "Getting Started", other tutorials are there as well depending on exactly what sort of APP you are wanting to make. You really haven't mentioned what sort of APP you are wanting to make so its hard to give you any specific information. For example you could create an APP with Facebook which you could integrate with your site to make users login easily. Or you might create an APP that exists on the Facebook Canvas Page which might be something like a game or utility of some sorts. Here are the typically choices for the type of APP you might want to create:

APP for Facebook login
APP on Facebook where you use it inside of facebook.com
Mobile Web App
Native iOS App which would publish your app to Facebook
Native Android App
Page Tab where you can build custom tabs

So the first thing you need to do is figure out exactly what your APP needs to do, and then depending on that find the right tutorial in the Facebook Developer section. On youtube there are plenty of tutorials as well. For instance if you go inside youtube and type in:

facebook api

You will find all sorts of video tutorials on a wide range of topics. I cannot really give you a specific video as I have no idea what sort of APP you are wanting to make, but you could always narrow that search there depending on what you need.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts