A few questions...

• (¯`·._.·[LaZaRuS]·._.·´¯)
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

Im a new webmaster, and have just aquired some webspace, I dont know if im in the right subject here but...

Im running PHPBB2 2.0.8 on my server, and have a couple of quezzies...

1> Have just installed the MXreloaded style, yet... The background Image is animated gifs, small gifs, tiled together, to create matrix code, I want to change this to just a plain none moving background, I tried doing it throuh the Adminpanel, yet to no avail... Is there anyone who can help?

2> I want a php script, in basic terms, I want users not to be able to make their username until they have made 100 posts, then when the reach this, they can edit there given username, does anyone know of a script that can do this?

ok thats it for now thanks...
  • quantumcloud
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Dhaka, Bangladesh

Post 3+ Months Ago

To edit your forum background you have to replace the default background from the given template directory. In this case you are looking at something like:

forum/templates/MXreloaded/images/bg.gif

Check in that directory for the current background image and just overwrite it with your preferred one.

Can't help about the second question. Normally user name is unchangable anyway. Did you install the mod for doing that? I don't think there is any hack written so far that does what you want with that mod. Someone will need to write it afresh.
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

well, its jsut a stupid idea i have...

seems though I am making a Matrix Online Community, I thought i should act out the play as, well, lets just say as....

Now when a user registers, I want my system, allow me to make their username until they reach 50 posts or so, with being in a MMPORG, there is going to be a lot of Neo's and morpheus', I dont want a floodi of them, also gives the user the initiative to post more...

is there anyone who can help me?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts