GUI using C

• frankly
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • frankly

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi ppl,

I wanna make a simple GUI using C. Just a window with some subwindows inside....some frames I mean. And each window displaying the output of a program. So that is if I have 4 programs I'd probably have 4 frames inside the main window and my question is, what should I use to write such an interface?

It can be really really simply, I m not looking for some fancy stuff or sth. Just the simplest will do, and yes I want the easiest too hehe.

And I heard ppl use pipes in MFC to let two programs to communicate with each other and they'r saying those r like hell so...better be sth easier than that. Do u guyz have any idea?

Thanz really!! :mrgreen:
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hmm I am not sure on this one. I have no experience in the GUI topic. If you do figure out the answer before someone else comes up with the solution here, I would be highly interested. So please post it if you find what you are looking for :D
  • frankly
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • frankly

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well I can't say I have already come up with a method but I THINK I'm gonna use Windows API haha. Coz the thing that I wanna do, (almost) can only be done by windows API. So I'll have a go for it I think haha. So anyone has any idea, u cuold still drop a few lines here. ur suggestions r more than welcome!! :D

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts