how to charge for uploading an image

• dannypembs
  • dannypembs

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi there

i have a problem with regards to charging for image uploads. i dont know how to. i understand that the charging process can be per image or per membership. either way would be great. is there a package that does this already? what would i need in order to get this done if there is nothing out there that does this?

i would like the user to be able to (say) be able to uploads 4 images, shoot off to paypal to pay for it then be brought back to an interface whereby all 4 images can be uploaded with textual descriptions.

is there something that does this? is there some coding that can handle this sort of arrangement in existance? any help on this would be greatly appreciated

cheers
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• SpooF
  • ٩๏̯͡๏۶
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Richland, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I know this can easily be code, as far as something thats already made I have no idea.
  • dannypembs
  • dannypembs

Post 3+ Months Ago

this is the scenario. i develop a site for people to advertise their warez. they log into their back end and upload images that can be viewed. those images are uploaded either as part of a package deal or as a single image. they choose what images they want to upload then pay for the privilage. once payment has been made they then upload their images. the images must not be zipped on upload as the images need to be displayed straight away. i just do not know what solution does it

cheers

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts