how to do the coding for a interface (music player) ...????

• SouL3sS
  • SouL3sS

Post 3+ Months Ago

could someone help me i made my website with adobe photoshop 7.0, and i designed a interface but dont know how to code this...

could someone please help me??? :?: :?: :?:
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

With your interface open in Photoshop jump to Image Ready. Click File|Save optimized as and save your interface (hopefully you've sliced it up a bit to make smaller images) Click the "preview in default editor" button in your tools. Copy and paste the code into your HTML editor. You're done.

///Those instructions assume I understood you correctly that you designed your interface in Photoshop.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

I got your PM, but I'm still not entirely clear on what you are doing. Are you trying to embed something like media player in your web page and have created a skin for it and you want your skin buttons to be the controls for the media player?

I think if you can provide some more details of exactly what you want to accomplish, we'll probably be able to give you better answers to get you going in the right direction.
  • SouL3sS
  • SouL3sS

Post 3+ Months Ago

but how do you do this???
  • SouL3sS
  • SouL3sS

Post 3+ Months Ago

i made a skin (like madia player) for my site but i want the buttons work like they do on madia player how can i do this ????

can someone help????
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

Let's keep this all one post Soul3sS.

That helps to clear up what you want to do. Now we can go from there. Be patient. I'm sure someone around here has done this or knows how. Just have to wait until the right person sees this.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

THis might get you started while you're waiting for a better answer:

http://www.wdvl.com/Multimedia/Windows_ ... ndex4.html
  • Cafu
  • Student
  • Student
  • Cafu

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok, you want a music player.

The first question you need to answer is where will the music play?

Are you trying to play music on a remote server? If so, you want something like browseamp at http://www.browseamp.com which is skinnable.

Are you trying to play the music on the machine that is looking at the webpage? If so, try the link ATNO/TW suggested to start.

Unfortunately, as far as I know, Photoshop doesn't have a Media Player filter that automatically creates a functional media player from an image of a media player. Hopefully they get on that as soon as they are finished designing the "make it look cool" filter.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts