Looking for inspiration

• da_grat1
  • Born
  • Born
  • da_grat1

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi there...

now i am having a problem with my project title.... I don;t know what system to develop.... and what programming language to use....can anyone give me some ideas of what system to develop.... i know a little bit about Java, visual basic and borland C++.... i am doing this for my final year in my degree (bachelor Programming Language)..... I really hope for someone here to give me ideas so that i can get good marks for my final year project...... I need it within this week~ ~

Help me ~ ~ ~ ~ :(
  • Sabu
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Sabu

Post 3+ Months Ago

So.. you're doing a programming degree, you have under a week to think up some ideas (or is that make entirely?) for some form of program..

So you come in here, promptly tell us that you know a 'little bit' about three different programming languages, and you don't have a clue what programming language to use to build an unknown system that you haven't yet given a name.

good luck, I guess
  • b_heyer
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Maryland

Post 3+ Months Ago

*gives out the bug eye*
  • Zombie6301
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Hilo, Hawaii

Post 3+ Months Ago

Glad I wasn't the only one miffed by that one. :scratchhead:
  • b_heyer
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Maryland

Post 3+ Months Ago

What really get's me is he is receiving his Bachelors in Programming Language and he doens't even appear to know a programming language. This really scares me among other feelings..
  • Kei
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Philippines

Post 3+ Months Ago

How about creating a database systems like CRM or HRS?
  • Axe
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: Sub-level 28

Post 3+ Months Ago

Subject changed to something a little more descriptive to your thread.
  • gsv2com
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Nippon

Post 3+ Months Ago

The only programming languages I learned in college were C++, COBOL, and VisualBasic, so I can understand somebody could theoretically graduate from college with a programming degree (is there really such thing as a "bachelor's in programming" or is it information systems management / computer information systems / computer science?) knowing next to nothing about programming.

Both colleges I went to seemed to want to teach out-dated languages (COBOL), though C++ was a good way to get my feet wet and is definitely NOT outdated. :)
  • Tannu4u
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

i think u must use Vb to make ur project because it will take less time to develope ur project and the project will be impressive...
  • dr_geek
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: london town

Post 3+ Months Ago

there's TONS of work needed in the 100's of open-source projects around the world! They have ready work, there's a real need for it, your work is used by real people, you work with the best people, you get your degree, you get kudos + you can feel virtuous!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts