Making screensavers with randomly moving graphics

• cubism
  • Born
  • Born
  • cubism

Post 3+ Months Ago

How would you create a screensaver for PC with 2 vector graphics that bounce around the screen in a random manner?

Most screensaver making software for pc converts a flash or quicktime file into a screensaver exe file, but in my case, those formats don't create the endlessly random paths that my two graphics need to follow.

Imagine a logo bouncing around the screen with another logo bouncing on a different path, occasionally they overlap, etc. That's what I need to make.

//moved to programming
  • Axe
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: Sub-level 28

Post 3+ Months Ago

Cubism, the best way to get help is not to spam the forum with the same identical message in 5 different areas. Users on this site are well able to navigate the forums and read all the messages that interest them.

When somebody, who may be ready, willing & able to help, sees that you have 5 copies of the same identical post, it just puts them off and makes them NOT want to reply to you or help you.

Aside from being against the rules of the forum, this is not something that will get you help any quicker.

In the future, please only post ONE request, and if somebody can help, they will. If they do not reply, then nobody is able/willing to help you.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

And if it is not in the proper place the mods will put it in the proper place. You've been driving me nuts with this for the last 5 minutes! *lol
  • cubism
  • Born
  • Born
  • cubism

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sorry, new to the forum. My topic doesn't fit neatly into any particular forum, so I tried a few to see where it would end up. Thanks for putting it in the right place!
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

No prob -- welcome to OZZU!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts