Member List PHP application

• Rick Figley
  • Born
  • Born
  • Rick Figley

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, Looking for a php application that will allow me to display a member list for different chapters, that would display the member's name, business, address, oontact numbers, etc. Somewhat like a guest book except the members would need to be entered though admin sections. Where the members would be broken down and could be added in groups, using separate admins and one. Also ability to have paymen status for each member available for admins.

CAn anyone suggest a php application along these lines?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Rabid Dog
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: South Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Rick Figley wrote:
Hi, Looking for a php application that will allow me to display a member list for different chapters, that would display the member's name, business, address, oontact numbers, etc. Somewhat like a guest book except the members would need to be entered though admin sections. Where the members would be broken down and could be added in groups, using separate admins and one. Also ability to have paymen status for each member available for admins.

CAn anyone suggest a php application along these lines?

Why don't you write your own app? Not all that difficult, just need a DBMS and a server running PHP
  • gsv2com
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Nippon

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah, it really doesn't sound like that difficult of an application to build. Especially since you already seem to know exactly what you want.

I'll be happy to help in any way I can unless you decide to download an app from some free software website. You might as well build it yourself and learn something at the same time.
  • Rabid Dog
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: South Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

gsv2com wrote:
... learn something at the same time.

Ahhh the magic words 8)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts