members area help

• canadacatman
  • Born
  • Born
  • canadacatman

Post 3+ Months Ago

I got a members area script from online and installed it. It is easy to use and he had videos you watched to do it step by step. But hen members log in they go to the same page. All members.I want to make a members area that each member can customize and the way it is set now if they customize it it will show up on all members main page.Example (success) thats where they would go no
I want them to go to (username) and it should make the folder automatically that way when they customize it it only shows up on their page only.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• canadacatman
  • Born
  • Born
  • canadacatman

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please anyone..My site is for charity and i need this part made..
  • ndeb
  • ndeb

Post 3+ Months Ago

If I understand you clearly, then you would need to use sessions to restrict access to specific content so that not all members can get to the same pages etc. It's not very difficult but you would have to provide specific code so that I can help
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

First of all, tell me how much you know PHP and MySQL.

Are you able to do some changes to MySQL tables associated with the users and change the PHP code to utilize the changes made to the database tables?

It would also help if you post the database structure here that you are currently using, or better yet, post a link to the download page of the member's script you found.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts