Milonic Menu mouseover problem

• simon
  • Born
  • Born
  • simon
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have a weird problem which nobody has been able to help me with to date. Please can anyone in this forum point me towards a solution? Or is it similar to DanThMan's 'This is a tricky one! Anyone using milonic?' problem, i.e. no solution?

On my webpage http://www.the-limes.com/test.html there is a drop down menu from the flashing word 'MENU' at the top left corner of the screen. I have been trying to change the image at the bottom left corner of the screen when the mouse moves over the menu items at the top of the screen. The first few items on the initial dropdown have images assigned, and then the item 'Contact' has images assigned to all its submenus.

Moving the mouse down over the list of items in a given drop down menu which has images assigned, the image at the bottom of the screen changes as it should without problem.

BUT (!) when moving the mouse horizontally to the right onto a submenu (don't forget that only the 'Contact' item has images assigned to its submenus, so use that one), the image doesn't initially change. If the mouse is moved back to the previous menu and then forward again to the (still visible) submenu a second time, the images change correctly. Or if the mouse is moved to items up and down the submenu, then the image changes correctly.

The script files are all in the directory http://www.the-limes.com/java/

mouse_over.js is the file which swaps the image.
milonic_src.js, mmenuns4.js, and mmenudom.js are the scripts which make the (Milonic) menu
menu_data_2.js is the script which creates the menu array in the top left corner of the screen (flashing menu)
menu_data_2.php is the script which creates the menu array in the bottom left corner of the screen (including the changeable image and the output from the clock/calendar and user/online scripts).

Can anybody see what the problem is, please? I am very much an enthusiatic amateur in these murky waters and am out of my depth here!

Simon
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post