I need help to create a form for registration and payments

• jalexduran1
  • jalexduran1

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi:
I need create a page to use in my website with registration and payments options.

1.-Registration and payments.
Customer registration fields details below (password send by email and change later)after register go to make a payment according with the packeage selected.

2.-after pay redirect to a page on the website.
there is 3 type of prices for package to pay on paypal, each package (1 month, 3 month, and 6 month duration) when this duration time reach(1 month, 3 months and 6 months each, the account will expire exept if customer renew it (customer receive a notification by email 1 week before complete expire )after 1 month or so customer can not renew, have to create a new account and pay.

3.-customer page (customer options "edit profile, password, renew...etc"plus a "pdf" file (max 100 meg) that cusatomer can be able to open. (file upgrade from company computer weekly and upload manually using "ftp"

4.-customer can view or print using acrobat reader to open this "pdf" file .also customer will have a option to download or upgrade acrobat reader from adobe in case can open the file.

note: I have my server, I can create the database on mysql, according with what you can create and, you can test it in your end make sure works the paymet option with paypal, the time control for account expiration must be in php start after customer make a payment. the web site for this form is not ready at this time, only the domain name.

fields:

check the sample in this link: http://fs3.formsite.com/jalexduran/form768150125/

I need this A.S.P send me an email to: support@compumiami.net

thanks

J Alex
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post