I need help on Login

• AHaz
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: New York

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,
Im new to the whole programming thing all i can do is design websites i host my own site ( Http://www.ahazdesigns.com ) and i was wondering if there was anyone out there who was willing to help me by setting up a login and members page...the works i need all the stuff ie. things like databases and whatnot done for me or someone who is willing to spend their time to show me how to do it would also be appreciated. i know i know its a lot to ask but im 17 and i dont know much about all of this and i start college for webdesign in the fall but please someone help me!you can instant message me on aim or add me to msn messenger.
Thanks,
Alex Hazlett
- AHazDesigns.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• SpooF
  • ٩๏̯͡๏۶
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Richland, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to the forums AHaz!
(always wanted to say that :D )
not alot of people will do this scripting for you but we are MORE than happy to help you on your way of learning how to do it on your own!
  • AHaz
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: New York

Post 3+ Months Ago

well thank you! i am just wanting to know how to do this so if i end up adding another course for college it will be a programming course but yea thats irrelevant anyway if someone can help please im me or pm me...something thanks again
Alex Hazlett
- AHazDesigns.com
  • this213
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: ./

Post 3+ Months Ago

We generally like to keep the help inside the forums so others can benifit from it too.

As to creating a members area, you can use a ready made script for that. Try PHP-Nuke (http://phpnuke.org) for a PHP based portal, or YAWPS (http://yawps.sourceforge.net/) for a Perl based one.

If neither of these suits your needs, I'd suggest you look into learning PHP. It's fairly easy to learn.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts