I Need a Remote Forum hosting script

• TomCollins
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • TomCollins

Post 3+ Months Ago

I want to have a website that hosts forums for people, and I want them to be very clutter free unlike most free forum hosts.. Just 1 text link at the bottom thats it..

I cannot seem to find the kinda script that im looking for.

I found a Good Example of What i want...

http://www.sebflipper.com/?page=scripts_mfp

They offer a free version (limited 30 boards) and a pay version 50.00 Witch I think is a bit steep.., But the only real problem with that is I would like It to be on PHPBB if at all possible.

I wouldent mind spending 10 maby 20 bucks on it. But I would Like phpbb much more...

If any one knows of a script or a website offering a board like this already that would be grate...

If you know of any more remote hosting scripts for anything else That you could share please tell those as well.

I would like to Freely host for other people a verity of things.. Tag boards chat rooms visit counters, etc. But I would like to do the messageboard first...

I already have webhosting, I have plenty of space a couple Gigs to be exact, I have enough bandwidth I'M shure and willing to upgrade if I run out.. I have unlimited mysql databases and unlimited subdomains.. PHP, SSI FTP etc... And probably more I'm just forgetting.. I only mention so no one asks later.

Thanks Ahead of time....
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: UK - England

Post 3+ Months Ago

i am very unsure, but for the text links, just making your own template and adding the link to the bottom would probably be easier...
i will have a look around.
  • TomCollins
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • TomCollins

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks But Your kinda focusing on the wrong part of the subject.
  • balko
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • balko
  • Loc: Lancaster, Pa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well that is very nice of you, I have to say.

Quote:
I wouldent mind spending 10 maby 20 bucks on it

You're not going to find anything good for that price. There's Invasion Boards and they cost a lot of money too. If I were you, I'd start trying to get money for forums.

After all, it's only one payment for the software. (Most times)
  • TomCollins
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • TomCollins

Post 3+ Months Ago

Are u people even reading the whole Post?

I dont want invision boards.... And u can download ivision powerboards free any way.. If you read there license agreement you can see they say you dont have to purchace it if u just leave the line that sais its unregisterd..

PhPBB is free and Im not even looking for a messageboard Im looking for a llittle script some one implemented in a allready built messageboard that allows me to create multiple boards on the same mysql databse but then be completely seperate boards.

Ok how about this people.. Money isnt realy the object .. I just want it to be on phpbb.. Or another messageboard style besides ipb....
  • TomCollins
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • TomCollins

Post 3+ Months Ago

Im considering 50 bucks isnt a bad deal... Money isnt the problem i just want it to be on phpbb...

I need a script that allows me to remotely host messageboards off of 1 database And posibly it would be nice to have a user sign up implemented into it.. Any other features are a +

Basicaly a script that makes phpbb beable to install hundreds of times on 1 database... or be able to make new ones at the click of a button and add /username to the url... any help would be appreatiated... As i said above I found a script that is exactly what i want and more But its runnin off of the wrong messageboard system for my tast.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts