pages that change content links depending on user id?

• Eternal Luster
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi everyone,

I have pages created with links to different services, websites and the like, and when you click on them, they go to these sites with my username or id for referrals.

I am trying to figure out how to create these pages so that if my users advertise these same pages, the links inside automatically change to their information so that I do not get all their referrals to the linked site. If this makes any sense.. I;m not so sure how to describe it.

Like, if you go to http://trafficexchangeprofits.net/traff ... yingtohelp

and look at the links, they are mine ... then you go to

http://trafficexchangeprofits.net/traff ... d=moneyrev

the page is identical but the links to the programs changes depending on username

This is what I would like to do with my pages so that people wanting to use my pages, get credit for it and not me, if that makes better sense? but am not sure where to start.

Any help would be so very greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your valuable time :)
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• effim
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Austin, TX

Post 3+ Months Ago

That's just dynamic content. It's a staple of modern web design/development. There are tons of ways you could do it, and that all really depends on you. I recommend taking some classes or grabbing some books on web development if you want to learn more. There are also a lot of good Tutorials at the top of the Programming / Scripting / Coding forum here that you can try out. Unfortunately, giving you a comprehensive guide on how to do it is out of the scope of the forum.

Also, there is the option of hiring someone else to do the job. If it's something you stand to earn any money from, it'd definitely be worth considering.
  • Eternal Luster
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank you very much effim, I now have a starting point atleast :) LOT'S of reading :)

All my best and warmest wishes :)
  • effim
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Austin, TX

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good luck! You've got a long, but potentially rewarding and exciting journey ahead!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts