Parser Error

• Wurn
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Cape Town

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey all i am sure my question is not uncommen one would then assume i should be able to find the answer on Google. I have found answers but none helped sofar. Maybe better luck with you guys?

I am using a MS Access database connected to Dreamweaver CS2 and VBScript and ASP?

Code: [ Select ]
Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'DreamweaverCtrls, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=836f606ede05d46a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%>
Line 2: <%@ Register TagPrefix="MM" Namespace="DreamweaverCtrls" Assembly="DreamweaverCtrls,version=1.0.0.0,publicKeyToken=836f606ede05d46a,culture=neutral" %>
Line 3: <MM:DataSet
Line 4: id="DataSet1"

Source File: /search/index.aspx Line: 2

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'DreamweaverCtrls, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=836f606ede05d46a' could not be loaded.

=== Pre-bind state information ===
LOG: User = NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE
LOG: DisplayName = DreamweaverCtrls, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=836f606ede05d46a
(Fully-specified)
LOG: Appbase = file:///D:/Inetpub/Intranet/site/
LOG: Initial PrivatePath = D:\Inetpub\Intranet\site\bin
Calling assembly : (Unknown).
===
LOG: This bind starts in default load context.
LOG: Using application configuration file: D:\Inetpub\Intranet\site\web.config
LOG: Using host configuration file: \?\C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet.config
LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\config\machine.config.
LOG: Post-policy reference: DreamweaverCtrls, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=836f606ede05d46a
LOG: The same bind was seen before, and was failed with hr = 0x80070002.
  1. Server Error in '/' Application.
  2. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  3. Parser Error
  4. Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.
  5. Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'DreamweaverCtrls, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=836f606ede05d46a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
  6. Source Error:
  7. Line 1: <%@LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%>
  8. Line 2: <%@ Register TagPrefix="MM" Namespace="DreamweaverCtrls" Assembly="DreamweaverCtrls,version=1.0.0.0,publicKeyToken=836f606ede05d46a,culture=neutral" %>
  9. Line 3: <MM:DataSet
  10. Line 4: id="DataSet1"
  11. Source File: /search/index.aspx Line: 2
  12. Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'DreamweaverCtrls, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=836f606ede05d46a' could not be loaded.
  13. === Pre-bind state information ===
  14. LOG: User = NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE
  15. LOG: DisplayName = DreamweaverCtrls, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=836f606ede05d46a
  16. (Fully-specified)
  17. LOG: Appbase = file:///D:/Inetpub/Intranet/site/
  18. LOG: Initial PrivatePath = D:\Inetpub\Intranet\site\bin
  19. Calling assembly : (Unknown).
  20. ===
  21. LOG: This bind starts in default load context.
  22. LOG: Using application configuration file: D:\Inetpub\Intranet\site\web.config
  23. LOG: Using host configuration file: \?\C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet.config
  24. LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\config\machine.config.
  25. LOG: Post-policy reference: DreamweaverCtrls, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=836f606ede05d46a
  26. LOG: The same bind was seen before, and was failed with hr = 0x80070002.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Wurn
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

OK so i found this solution for a similar problem, but what is this guy saying?

Quote:
The error you are getting is a code access security exception. This means the
assembly you are working with (your project) cannot access the other assembly
or the other assembly cannot access some software it needs to work.

You can edit the machine.config to open security policy
 (there is also a
tool for this). Better yet, you can adjust the security for your particular
project (noting that an executable that is distributed to clients needs to
have the same security).

For your global assemblies, you can put them in the Global Assembly cache
and erase most exceptions. Most likely the issue is the assemblies in
System32
  • Wurn
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

OK, anyone got some idea's?
  • UPSGuy
  • Lurker ಠ_ಠ
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Nashville, TN

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, I don't really get the issue entirely, but the global assembly cache is familiar to me from .Net work - do you have any .dll's working into this somehow? The GAC basically registers them into a personal 'safe' zone for your PC.
  • Wurn
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

only the dreamweaverctrl.dll i can see and the Microsoft.Web.UI.webcontrols.dll which are both in a bin directory in Inetpub/wwwroot folder

One thing, my Inetpub is situated on D: drive and not C: drive. Although i doubt this will be a problem

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts