PHP Gmail Contacts Import - Help

• cancer10
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • cancer10

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi

So I found a script on the internet that actually imports the contacts of your gmail once you provide a correct gmail username / password.

I have attached 2 zip files with this post.

working_example.zip - Contains the working example of the script. Returns the contacts in an array() format on success.

not_working_example.zip - I wanted to implement this script using class. So I went ahead and wrapped the code in a class and created an instance of the class, but when I tried to call the method, it generated the following error:

Code: [ Select ]
Warning: curl_exec() [function.curl-exec]: Could not call the CURLOPT_HEADERFUNCTION in D:\not_working_example\gmail.api.include.php on line 36

Warning: curl_exec() [function.curl-exec]: Could not call the CURLOPT_HEADERFUNCTION in D:\not_working_example\gmail.api.include.php on line 65
  1. Warning: curl_exec() [function.curl-exec]: Could not call the CURLOPT_HEADERFUNCTION in D:\not_working_example\gmail.api.include.php on line 36
  2. Warning: curl_exec() [function.curl-exec]: Could not call the CURLOPT_HEADERFUNCTION in D:\not_working_example\gmail.api.include.php on line 65

Please, if anyone can help me figuring out the issue, I will be greatful.

I am guessing this has something to do with scopes in OOP, but not sure what....please help :)

Many thanks
Attachments:
working_example.zip

(2.25 KiB) Downloaded 908 times

Attachments:
not_working_example.zip

(2.31 KiB) Downloaded 221 times

• Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago