registration/login help

• status
  • Born
  • Born
  • status

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi All, i was surfing the net to find out what it is i need to do to create a registration and login, and i came across this website- ive read quite a few articles and am positive the best answer would come from here-

Im fairly new to webdesign although ive been dealinkg with computers for a while-

Currently im designing a site and im not sure where to start when it comes to creating the registration and login for my site-

My domain name will lead directly to the registratin page, thats where im stuck, i have no idea where to start or what to search, ive searched for a while now and this site looks like my best bet. Also if some one could tell me what it takes to create an ssl login optin id appreciate it!! My cPanel has the SSL.

Thank you all in advance and Great job on this website!!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm moving this to the programming board. You'll get better help there. Most login and registrations are going to need some kind of scripting/programming. Good luck and welcome to OZZU
  • status
  • Born
  • Born
  • status

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank You !! Im Glad To Be Here!!
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Do some reading or searching around this board. There is a search link at the top of the page and you can use the OZZU search or the Google search. This is a fairly common question and you will probably get some answers while you are waiting.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts