Sending HTML e-mail - Joomla registration

• stblink
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • stblink

Post 3+ Months Ago

I want to send HTML e-mails and don't know how to customize the registration e-mail in Joomla! Posted this in Joomla Forum and no one could help me!

I have this in a file which filtersps_shopper.php (virtuemart).

Code: [ Select ]
if ($mosConfig_useractivation=="1"){
         $message = ?><?php sprintf ($VM_LANG->_('SEND_MSG_ACTIVATE',false), $name, $mosConfig_sitename, $activation_link, $mosConfig_live_site, $username, $pwd);
      } else {
         $message = sprintf ($VM_LANG->_('PHPSHOP_USER_SEND_REGISTRATION_DETAILS',false), $name, $mosConfig_sitename, $mosConfig_live_site, $username, $pwd);
      }
  1. if ($mosConfig_useractivation=="1"){
  2.          $message = ?><?php sprintf ($VM_LANG->_('SEND_MSG_ACTIVATE',false), $name, $mosConfig_sitename, $activation_link, $mosConfig_live_site, $username, $pwd);
  3.       } else {
  4.          $message = sprintf ($VM_LANG->_('PHPSHOP_USER_SEND_REGISTRATION_DETAILS',false), $name, $mosConfig_sitename, $mosConfig_live_site, $username, $pwd);
  5.       }

and this is the joomla/language/en-GB.com_user.ini

Code: [ Select ]
SEND_MSG=Olá %s,\n\nThank you for registering at %s.\n\nYou may now Login to %s using the username and password you registered with.
SEND_MSG_ACTIVATE=Olá %s,\n\nThank you for registering at %s. Your account is created and must be activated before you can use it.\nTo activate the account click on the following link or copy-paste it in your browser:\n%s\n\nAfter activation you may login to %s using the following username and password:\n\nusername - %s\npassword - %s
  1. SEND_MSG=Olá %s,\n\nThank you for registering at %s.\n\nYou may now Login to %s using the username and password you registered with.
  2. SEND_MSG_ACTIVATE=Olá %s,\n\nThank you for registering at %s. Your account is created and must be activated before you can use it.\nTo activate the account click on the following link or copy-paste it in your browser:\n%s\n\nAfter activation you may login to %s using the following username and password:\n\nusername - %s\npassword - %s

I see that the language file has php code like "\n", so how i can insert a DIV with an image in the e-mail?

1 - Do i have to change ps_shopper.php ?
2 - or insert the html code in the language file?

And in both cases how should i start? is it just inserting <div></div> in the language file?

Thanks in advance
Peter
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post