Strange Quirk in Shadowbox 3

• RockmanTV
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • RockmanTV

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm using the latest version of Shadowbox 3 on my portfolio website to show off some flash pieces and that sort of thing. However, I noticed in the latest version of Opera (and perhaps earlier), that the text "loading" appears at the bottom of the page under all of my content. Now I know that shadowbox puts that there, but for some reason Opera displays that text and ignores any styling to hide it unlike all of the other browsers (yes even older versions of IE).

Also, when I go to my portfolio page and view some of the pieces that have the shadowbox enabled, there's a lot of blown up stuff at the bottom of the page that again does not show in all of the other browsers. I'm guessing it's caused by the same issue that is affecting the loading text at the bottom of the page.

So my question is, does anyone have any knowledge of what might be going on? I imagine it's something to do with the styles, but I'm having trouble pin pointing it as I'm not super familiar with Opera.

The site is here: http://www.soluml.com/ you can find the "loading" text in the bottom left hand corner. I tried asking on the shadowbox forums but alas the support there doesn't seem to be too great. Thanks in advance!! I'm really scratching my head on this one.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• philipradams
  • Born
  • Born
  • philipradams

Post 3+ Months Ago

I realize that this post is more than a year old, but I'd like to answer anyway so people who are Googling for this problem (like I was) can find at least some help.

I was having the same problem until I realized that I was not loading the Shadowbox 3 CSS page on my site. That fixed the "Loading" text right away. Mine was appearing in the top-left corner in Firefox 4, though.

Thanks, and again I apologize for drudging up such an old post!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts