Suggestion for a Software Application

• abhinav_8182
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi all

I am interested in making a visual basic application for the students of my institute . I have yet to decide upon the varios forms like fees , marks and other related aspects.

please suggets the addition features that i amy add ...

Som e of whichj i had thought are

inbuilt calculator
security mechanism

what else in addittion to regular forms ....

please please suggets

THanknig you

Abhinav
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• abhinav_8182
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Help this poor guy ...ppl
  • rtm223
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Uk

Post 3+ Months Ago

abhinav_8182 wrote:
I am interested in making a visual basic application for the students of my institute . I have yet to decide upon the varios forms like fees , marks and other related aspects.

It would help if you gave us some idea of what the software will be used for? Who will be using it? You say it's for students but then that marks will be on there (you don't want the students seeing each others marks do you?).

An in built calculator is pretty useless as all windows platforms come with a calculator - it would just be a gimmick.
  • abhinav_8182
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thnx a lot sir for your response ..

Actually the software would be used for managing the records of the students . It is required by one of my friends who is a teacher in a coaching institute . The application is meant for the use of teachers (being a relatively small institute ,everything including the administration is managed by the teachers there) .So it has to cater not only to the performance records of the students but also admin related activitied like fee tracking etc etc .

I am also planning to add a planner sort of thing for the teachers to schedule there classes , tests etc ....I n shortyou can expect it to be a copmplete suite of utilities for a teacher

I'll nbe rteally greatful if you could suggest me something .

Also if i could get some input regarding the security aspects of the application

THnx
Abhinav

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts