is there a script that can...

• assneck
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: seattle, wa

Post 3+ Months Ago

ok, lets say i am trying to make a lot of link exchanges and i have a list of about 300 webmaster pages. now a lot of these will be using similar scripts but they will all have common fields that need to be filled out, like email adress, url of my website, icq number, etc. is there some kind of script or program that i can run that will "auto" fill in these fields with my info? thanks for any help.

assneck
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Borrow -A- Geek
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Dallas/Ft Worth, Texas

Post 3+ Months Ago

hmmm that sounds like a good question for the script master himself bigwbmstr! umm one thing that occur to me when i thouight that out however is if it is entirely automated, how will you know what link to place back as reciprocals? also some of them might have the auto sign up blocker installed ... just my 2cents
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah, I am not sure if there is a script out there that can do that. It really wouldn't be all that hard to write a script to automate all that though. As long as they had an autosignup page it would be possible. Too bad I have no free time, haha, already doing too many projects.... but who knows maybe there is a script out there already doing it for common scripts.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts