If url is this

• defiant91
  • Born
  • Born
  • defiant91

Post 3+ Months Ago

I know this is pretty noobish but I'm just starting out in Javascript. I am making a greasemokey script and I can't get it to identify what the url is because there are two different things that need to be done. Please help.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• effim
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Austin, TX

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#intro
  • defiant91
  • Born
  • Born
  • defiant91

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well since that doesn't help me at all, could I just receive the answer or maybe a link to something that could help. I have done a lot of searching but I can't figure it out.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

What EFFIM was saying was maybe if you change the title for this topic, people who know anything about Greasemonkey will be able to answer you. I thought you were going to ask for help on some conditional statement in a programming language like PHP, not about how retrieve the URL in/by Greasemonkey. The title doesn't let me know that.

I don't know how to help you since I've never used Greasemonkey (whatever it is), but people who do know it could be ignoring it because the title doesn't fit with your question.
  • defiant91
  • Born
  • Born
  • defiant91

Post 3+ Months Ago

Greasemonkey is a firefox extension and it uses javascript for the scripts. Also I can't change the title of this topic but thanks for being somewhat helpful and sorry I wasn't specific.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Can't you edit your first post? Just edit your first post and change the topic there... that would change the topic here... maybe I'm getting my permissions mixed up because I can do that.
  • effim
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Austin, TX

Post 3+ Months Ago

What I was referencing is that the question is vague at best. It's inconsiderate of defiant91 to think that we deserve to have to do all of the work for him. We're donating our time to assist others in the community, but we can't be expected to jump through hoops when the person with the problem isn't appreciative but instead is expectant.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts