using mysql_fetch_array with foreach loop

• tiffix
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: kenya

Post 3+ Months Ago

hello, am working on a project and am in desperate need to understand how to output the user input data to a format that is shown in the attached zipped excel document. the "bs" and the "fs" are in one table, the "is" are on their own table. the initial "ch" and "rl" are on another table. now the catch is to compute the hi and rl as i output them on the table as shown in the excel. the formula's are in excel. prety simple excel formula. am unable to get the same output as excel. any hint or guide will be much appreciated. thanks in advance.
Attachments:
data.zip

(10.11 KiB) Downloaded 265 times

the output am trying to achieve

• Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• tiffix
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: kenya

Post 3+ Months Ago

am using mysql and php. i believe someone can give me a hint around this problem. thanks. if you need clarifications, please let me know.
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

How do these tables look, are they connected in some way? The excel document attached makes absolutely no sense to me ... Just give a better explanation of what you're trying to accomplish. It's difficult to see the desired output and then just make it happen without seeing what you have to work with. What do the column names stand for? What does the structure of each table look like?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts