What jquery script is this?

  • thegreatdanton
  • Born
  • Born
  • thegreatdanton
  • Posts: 3

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi there,

I'm just looking for some assistance. I'm looking for a jqery script very similar to this:

www [dot] tearoundapp [dot] com

Basically it's the slider that changes steps when you hover over it and the content on the screen also changes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
  • mindfullsilence
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 865

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't think this is a plugin, at least not one that I've seen. However, it most likely uses something similar to the lavalamp plugin for the slider navigation area, and a simple hover trigger for the sliding images. The sliding images is pretty straightforward, wouldn't take too much coding to do.

Post Information

  • Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests
  • You cannot post new topics in this forum
  • You cannot reply to topics in this forum
  • You cannot edit your posts in this forum
  • You cannot delete your posts in this forum
  • You cannot post attachments in this forum

© 1998-2017. Ozzu® is a registered trademark of Unmelted, LLC.