writing/programming php made easy?

• sazn
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'd just like to know are there any applications that make programming php easier. are there any applications that are sort of the same as ones that write all the html for you while you just drag and drop the stuff. I know if there is a php programming application that does this its probebly a lot different from a simpe html editor but i was just trying to show an example.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• SpooF
  • ٩๏̯͡๏۶
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Richland, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

none that i know of php is a programing laungage, you can do just about anything you want so there is no defenet scripts, only ones that might be would be something for connecting to a database, and maybe some hot keys for things like functions or the IF THEN ELSE staments. but there are some that have a librayer so you can make your own like matrix y2k im not sure if you can save php files in it, i think you can. Or there is this one that i just found
http://www.popularshareware.com/Antechi ... -9152.html
witch is pritty cool sence it has a list of al the funcations in your webage so you can find them easy
to bad it cost moneys :( lol
  • Scorpius
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Scorpion Hole

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yea that program looks pretty nice.
Another one like it that I use is called Dev-PHP IDE. It has some nice features, highlighting for multiple programming languages, has some small scripts already in it as examples, and it can check for syntax errors also.
You can grab it here:
http://devphp.sourceforge.net/
  • sazn
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

looks like i'll be sticking to the free scripts then. Going off topic i just checked out your site band host. Do you only do hosting for websites about bands or do you host other sites also. Its just your deals seem so cheap and are actualy good.
  • SpooF
  • ٩๏̯͡๏۶
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Richland, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I host anything, its just bands are my target or were :D i host anyone that is willing to pay me.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts