Page Number: Page 1 of 1
- Subject: Windows disk utilities
Posted: February 10th, 2004, 8:58 am
- Subject: NEED HELP ASAP
Posted: February 10th, 2004, 8:46 am
to see a directory listing use: dir
to change directories use: cd
i.e. cd c:\dirName or cd dirName
to delete a file: del
for more details, type the command and /?
i.e. dir /?
- Forum: Programming / Scripting / Coding Forum
- Topic: who is the best??? I have a mac ai file, must change for pc
- Subject: who is the best??? I have a mac ai file, must change for pc
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1768
Posted: February 10th, 2004, 8:17 am
PC's associate files with an extension and mac's do not.
- Subject: help!! norton stuff woun't run
Posted: February 10th, 2004, 7:57 am
- Subject: Win2k Network Shares hang system
Posted: February 9th, 2004, 12:52 pm
- Subject: INTRODUCE YOURSELF 2004
Posted: February 8th, 2004, 11:45 am